Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Other Patrick

Ever heard of Orkut? It's a community connecting friend service thing that I never use. Occasionally I recieve an e-mail telling me someone posted something in my scrapbook, or someone adds me to their friend list. I got one today.

A pleasant sounding fellow from Brazil has me mistaken for someone else: A member of the band Fall Out Boy.



Not me.


You see, one of those dudes has the same first and last name as me. Here's what the guy from Brazil had to say about "me" :

"hi,you the patrick of the band fall out boy?.. pleasure I am douglas am of the brasil.... did I adore his/her band... did he/she want to ask for you to order some cd of his/her band for selling in the brasil.. does he/she answer for min... hugs"

It's funny. It's not meant for me really, but I'm still flattered. Someday I'll check out the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment