Thursday, December 29, 2005

Update for Update's Sake





Christmas is over. New Year approaching. Not...much...else...

I don't even remember the resolution I made for last New Year's Eve, if I even made one. I never saw the point of those anyway, I never accomplish them. I mean, it's not like I have any weight to lose.

Then again, if I do make a resolution, maybe 2006 will be the year I actually see it through. The oil in my car has to be changed sometime...

Man...I wish I had some new movies to post. I have a Shockwave file I could load up but I can't figure out how. It was made with Macromedia Director but all anyone cares about is Flash these days.

Oh, Malcolm, I need my 30 or so comics back. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. It's already almost the end of January, you should post more =) . Are you mad because you didn't get any comments on the last few?

    ReplyDelete