Friday, May 06, 2011

No Need to Fear, Super Pat is (still) Here!

Hey Super Pat Quest-a-ronies! Sorry for the lack of updates again. Not to make excuses, but I've been a little busy with real life stuff. And sometimes I forget that I don't have to post a video to let you guys know what's going on. And with that awesome new logo that Jesse made for me (above!), this blog deserves to be updated more often. With that said...

I plan to update this blog at least once a week, maybe even twice a week, from here on out.

I may have promised this before. Actually, I'm sure I did. But I'm not about to look through the six years of posts to see how many times I actually said I would update more often. By my best guess it's probably around seven...

Anyway!! Look forward to more updates. I'll be talking about several things that's been on my mind lately, from serious stuff to just plain no-one-really-cares stuff. Including updating my comic book pull list on the right there. I've dropped a few titles since then, more on that later.

And as for the next SPQ video, it's planned and in the works. Very little filming has been done so far, but it will be worth it when it's done. Timetable: 3 weeks. Let's get this done!

No comments:

Post a Comment