Friday, May 13, 2005

Need to Get Frostie

It's been a while.

Last weekend I went frisbee golfing with Malcolm and Mandie. It was a perfect day for such an event with the perfect temperature and the sun shining. But other than that last weekend wasn't that great for me. I don't know, I just didn't feel like myself. My head was hurting and thinking was hard. Even attempts to organize plans with my friends seemed like a mundane and daunting task. I felt like I was annoying and whiny. Who can tolerate that?

AND I MISSED FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!

I feel like I betrayed my hobby. I was so flustered from work and was excited to go out with my friends that I completely forgot that FCBD was Saturday. I'm a complete idiot. I swear.


Codename: Parallax


However, Mike just told me that Wendy's is giving away free Frosties all weekend. I couldn't believe it so I went to their website to confirm it. Way I see it, because that finger in the chili scandal that ended up being a complete hoax made by a stupid bitch hack who tried to get money for nothing cost Wendy's millions of dollars in lost business and customers, and wants to get them back. I applaud their efforts, and I hope it succeeds for them. And I hope that petty excuse of a woman rots in prison for eons.

Hmm. I'm not being too kind with the ladies lately.

Anyway, I may have missed Free Comic Book Day, but I'll be DAMNED if I'm gonna miss Free Frostie Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment