Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Runaway Pride


Ha!



By now you all heard about this one. The bride-to-be who was kidnapped days before her wedding, ended up in New Mexico, only to admit during questioning that she lied to everyone to cover up the fact that she ran away.

I found out about this during drill on Saturday. Eating in the chow hall, CNN was on the televisions and the headline on the bottom of the screen was:

MISSING BRIDE FOUND: COLD FEET

The table I was sitting at had a good laugh, because the story was just silly. But the thing is, CNN stayed on that topic and only that topic for the entire 45 minutes I was in the chow hall! I'm sorry, but isn't that a bit much? Isn't there more important things going on than the story of this idiotic whore? CNN even brought in experts and crap to talk about this absurd story.

Now a small part of me understands if she was afraid of commitment and wanted to get away. Marriage is a big step and some aren't ready for that. But to flat out lie about it, making up things to cover your own cowardice, is just pathetic. Stupid bitch.

Even more stupid is the guy who still wants to marry her. What a tool. Okay, sure he may love the sprinting slut, but love shouldn't be confused with reason. That brings about mistakes that will be regretted later. At least sign a pre-nup, dude.

AND WHAT'S WITH THAT GOD-AWFUL PICTURE?!? In every one of the pictures available, except the ones with a blanket over her head, she's got those hideous google eyes. I even called into a radio show, Out to Lunch on Live 105.7, to talk about it on air.

Handsome fellow...



In other news, I finished yet another video project, this one dealing with my doppleganger. Props to Drew for the idea.

2 comments:

  1. You're right pat she was a slut bitch, Just think of a money that govt had spend,just to find her, Lots of Over time pay to officer and decetives, Now i know where my tax dollar is going, what a waste, I think this bride needs to pay all the salary to people who went out there to look for her. Stupid bitch, sorry but got nothing to say, here we have situation going on with iraq and now iran, and friking bride run away,Anyway i have said my part, but agin, What A STUPID BITCH! SLUT, WHORE, Her man is EVEN FOOL of FOOL Punked. Later guys from me. agian Stupid Bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too funny Pat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete