Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hallow There!

It's been a few years since I actually looked forward to a Halloween. Probably not since the last time I went trick or treating. But this year is different, thanks to an upcoming party I have no doubt will be lots of fun. The other reason is because I have a great costume all ready to be worn.

Some of you have no idea what my costume is. Some of you already know what it is but have yet to see it. And some of you know what it is, but have no idea what I'm talking about. On or after Halloween I'll publish a pic for all to gander.

In the meantime, I was browsing the internet for ideas for pumpkin carvings, and ran across PumpkinGutter. I thought it was pretty neat, not a typical way to carve a pumpkin, and I'm sure it requires a lot of patience that I just don't have.


Now that's a scary face.


And I hate the smell of pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment