Monday, October 24, 2005

Who Sleeps Anymore?

I went and saw Lewis Black at UMBC a couple of days ago. You see comedians on television all the time and chuckle a little, but there's nothing like seeing one in person. I was cracking UP! John Bowman, who went on stage before him, was also very funny. I tell ya I'll never look at candy corn the same way again.

In other news, I have resolved to not do something tonight: sleep. I've got a couple things I want to do and I'm excited about it, and I just don't want to put if off. I want to get it done. So after work, which I'll leave for in a few minutes, I'll start work and won't sleep until tomorrow afternoon.


None of this!


You may think I'm orchestrating my own downfall but everyone knows I've already done that. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment