Thursday, November 04, 2004

Zombies are da Bombies!

Zombie week:

I bought the Dawn of the Dead remake DVD earlier this week. Good movie, even after seeing it twice in theaters. After I watched it, late at night, I was watching the extras and I heard this weird scratchy/moany noise outside my window. I thought it was the DVD, but I heard it again after I paused it. Thinking it could be from the disc spinning or something, I turn the TV completely off. Still hearing it. Creeped out. I check the damn window and nothing there, and the noise stopped after that.

I downloaded Shaun of the Dead and watched it. Pretty good movie, I must say.

Played Doom3 for about 10 minutes, then realized why I stopped playing it months ago. Kinda boring, and runs slow even on this new computer. It has zombies.

Downloaded a techno version of "Zombie" by the Cranberries. Didn't like it, trashed it.

This weekend is drill and I will most likely be act like a zombie because of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment