Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Action Pat Needs YOU!


Bring it on!


While sitting on my computer doing my work (at home this time) Action Pat was laying on the table, staring at me. Then I realized, I'm bored with it. Sure, not everyone has an action figure of themselves, and it is quite cool to have one. I impress many a friend and relative with my foray into interactive sculpture. But to me it looks...blah.

I can do a better job. I'm thinking of re-sculpting it, and of course, repainting it. Right now it looks pretty sorry. The paint is rubbing off in places where it looks like I have black fingernails. The upper portion of my pants seem to be skin-tight. And dog-gone it, I need something more than a black t-shirt! I was thinking of putting some sort of logo on the shirt, or design.

So, if you have any suggestions on how I can improve my figure...besides diet and exercise...I'm all ears. Or eyes, in this case. Just one of the many things I need/want to do over spring break.

3 comments:

  1. Put an Irken logo from Invader Zim on that bad boy. That'll spice it right up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know you love Invader Zim!

    Update more!! *whine*

    ReplyDelete