Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Search...for a Search!


That's what I call a catfish. Tiger shark, perhaps?


Mike was telling me how his blog can be found using a search engine with only two words: asshole painter

I was intrigued, tried it on Google, and sure enough, there it was. Naturally I try and look up Super Pat Quest, in quotes to get that exact phrase. The search didn't bring up my blog, but something called Blogshares with a link to my blog. It's some sort of make-believe stock market thing based on the links that I posted. I don't know exactly what it's for.

But why wouldn't my blog show up directly?

In an effort to make my blog search-engine find-able, I'm going to post some phrases one might type in the search box in order to find it. Here goes:

Super Pat Quest
SuperPatQuest
Pat Quest
SuPaQue (that's what the site is called 'round the office)
Funky Fresh
Pineapple Sideburns
Dork Hanging Out
Claymore Face
Tomato Basil Soup

I think that covers everything. If any of you have any suggestions for keywords, post them in the comments.

1 comment: