Friday, December 31, 2004

Clothing Drive Update

Well, An(Drew) and I went to the DugoutZone at around 6 yesterday to donate some clothes. When we got there Brian Wilcox wasn't there yet. There was a long line running inside, and a lot of kids in Ravens gear eagerly awaiting his arrival. I wasn't there to see the guy, so I went to the owner and gave him the clothes myself. He gave me some kind remarks and shook my hand, then we left.

It really felt good to do that. I hope that Brian Wilcox did show, so hopefully all those kids weren't dissappointed, but I guess I won't find out until later.

The Red Cross called me a couple of days ago, and I made an appointment with them to donate blood, in order to make up for my horrible memory last week.

Not a bad way to end a good year. Especially better than 2003 ever was. Hey that gives me an idea! But it'll have to wait until morning.

Out.

2 comments:

  1. That was a Very Good DEED you did PAQUICK,
    Hay i have some cloth i need to donate...
    and oh yeah
    """"WHAtttttttttthhhhhhhh" hehehehehehe :-)

    C-u for next comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the love of God, man! Use a period or two!

    ReplyDelete