Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Fun in My Pocket

No, not that kinda fun you pervs.

One of the things I got over the holidays was a really small digital camera. Small enough to fit in my pocket and simple enough to use. It hooks up to the computer using a USB cable to export the pics taken. It can take 20 pictures or 80 lower quality pictures, can hold one .avi video clip (the 80 pics in continuous shoot), and also functions as a webcam.

Zahir saw it and wanted a picture taken of the two of us. I took several but naturally I chose to post the one with the most EXTREME angle. Not a bad little toy, handy for parties and pics on the go. The pictures may not be the same quality as a REAL digital camera, but it's fun nonetheless. And again, it's easy to carry!

Congratulations Zahir! You're the first of my friends to appear on my blog! You almost lost out to my crotch shot though.

Note: I'll post the crotch shot if enough of you ask for it. What?




Zahir, Za-there, Za-everywhere!

3 comments:

  1. Nice pic PAQUICK,,, Need more pic of zahir...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen Every one, Pat has the coolest Smallest digital camera, VS The one i saw Man that Digital Camera was big like a BURGER.... heheheehhahahahaha
    I wonder who's camera is it?? right Paquick???? hahahahahahahahaha
    anyway man can't stop laughting>>....:-) well anyway got to go
    Nice pat
    More Pic of the whole CREW
    More of COLOCEPICCIO......

    ReplyDelete
  3. what goofing off at work-say it ain't so!! anyway where are the pictures from new years eve? they would look much better-just kidding, i love all of my coworkers (except a nameless few!!)ps:who has a crush on colocoppio? i'm telling!! <3

    ReplyDelete