Monday, January 10, 2005

Accomplishment Orgasm

It feels good being productive. I accomplished so much today, I'm about to have an accomplishment orgasm.

Unfortunately I didn't do a drawing, but no biggity. I still have the idea in my head. In the meantime, here's a pic of me being a bad guy.


Opposing Force


Update: I think all that orgasm talk got to me. I was having an awesome dream last night. You know, the kind you usually don't share with others for fear of scaring them away. Right when it got to the point of climax, my alarm went off, waking me up. Why does that always happen?

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahah Funnyy...
    So did u wake up?? Hahahahaha
    Poor Pat... Don't worry it happend to me also,,
    Your Climax will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ya to death, but i think ya need a girlfriend<3

    ReplyDelete