Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Evolution of Malcolm

This weekend being extremely boring, I decided to showcase more of my art. But instead of posting just one drawing from today, I'm going to post past drawings of the same thing from years ago. In this case, it's your buddy and mine: Malcolm.



1994: This one is from the Savoy comic my friends and I made in middle school. The comic was in the same style as MAD Magazine, making fun of our math teacher. Malcolm was one of the supporting cast members. He suffers from a condition known as "overdrawn mouth" and for some reason, his butt crack is showing.

2001:This one is from my famous Dogs of War graphic novel. It doesn't really look like Malcolm, but I wanted him in there anyway. I was drawing 200 pages in three months, so I didn't really go into detail. Just as long as a character referred to him as "Malcolm," it was him. He suffers from "Trapezoid Eye."


Late 2001: I did this one in basic training, when I had a lot of time on my hands, as part of a bigger piece. It was cartoony, just like the rest of it, but it made me feel better. I like it.



2005: I just did this one. I paid much more attention to what he actually looks like (from my memory anyway).


I've known this guy for a long time. And I STILL draw him.

2 comments:

  1. heyy,
    i think that was an awesome pic as usual u always out do yourself man. I also liked your pic of that dream girl, but to me she is too muscular. If it were me i would want someone very skinny and have big tits like yours do. Ha Ha anyways i will ttyl peace man

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay nice sketch man...

    ReplyDelete