Friday, January 14, 2005

Girl of My Dreams (Only One of Them)

This is a quick drawing of the girl that appeared in my awesome dream that I mentioned a few days ago. I had another one drawn but Zahir can tell you it looked like poop. I scanned it in and in an unusual move for me, I colorized it. More for experimentation than anything else but also to help bring a clearer picture. And no, she isn't misproportioned, she's leaning forward. I'm trying a little foreshortening...I don't know if I succeeded though.



Dream Girl???


I don't know this girl. I don't know anyone who matches the description, but my dream would lead me to believe I do. If this is my dream girl, there are some things I would expect, and some things I wouldn't. I've always liked the glasses look, and the boots are a turn on for me, and may have something to do with my military life, subconsciously. Skirts are formal and look nice, but as you can see this one isn't too short. Just enough leg to tease. I don't recall what color the shirt was in the dream but looking at the picture now I wish I went with something other than purple. The green eyes I guess are a reflection of my own. The biggest surprise though: she's blond. I'm a brunette kinda guy, so the fact that she was blond is sort of unexpected.

But whatever. If you know anybody who looks like this, give me her number. Man am I desperate or what?

4 comments:

  1. looks like some one is very desperate..hehehe
    don't worry pal of pal, i have a feeling she might just comein your dream and finish your climax,, hehehehehehe
    ohh burnett is the way to go man.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a brunette kind of guy? puhhlease...blondes are hotter than brunettes and everyone knows it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you're right. I shouldn't discriminate.

    ReplyDelete