Monday, September 19, 2005

Bird is the Word

I've got one more movie to pull out of cold storage to show my loyal visitors. It's an interview project where I was given several questions to ask students of HCC.

I hate interviews. I hate giving them, and I hate doing them.

So naturally I interviewed two people who I happened to work with and go to HCC, and my usual partner in crime.

Wait what is...another beard pic??? NOOOOO!!!



Sigh.


Great, now I'm depressed, and all the women are swooning.

Anyway, it's a long video, but if you keep watching you'll see some funny bits. At least I hope they're funny.

Click here to see it.

It's a bigger file, and in order to get it to the size where I could post it on PutFile.com, I had to lessen the quality. But it is still quite watchable.

Also, I've added a movie section to the right for easy access to my movies. It seems several people have been shown one of my movies and would like to see the rest. Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! A new video!! You must take another video class again, just so we can see all your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. patrick this was ur best video yet (of the one's i've seen). i definitely loved the humor in this one. what fine actors u picked for your production. madd props!
    ~*Christina C*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Patquick i hope u know who this is this now.. lol... anywayzz dude that movie really rockz.. i hope to see more videoz soon!... take care..

    R.S.

    ReplyDelete