Saturday, September 03, 2005

A New Video!!!11!1

Enough of the nerdy rants! I finally got the resources to post another video I made last semester! This one was assigned and completed before the other two, so I didn't have as much liberty as the other projects. I had to stick to a script, but my interpretation of it was up to me.

Click the picture to view the movie.


HMMM??


Drew once again is the star of the show. Even though this is pretty much my first video project, I am impressed with myself. I like the camera angles I used in particular. Hpwever, there are many mistakes. See how many you can find, then post them in the comments!

Also, there's an alternate scene! I usually skip the alternate scenes on DVDs, but this one is mine so don't skip it! Click here to see it.

Expect a couple more videos in the near future, including a short blooper reel for this project.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed a mistake. In the part when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib twice in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is some sort of a "magic xylophone" or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

    Anyway, good work. Reminds me of my college days of going on wild-goose chases looking for my classes.

    -Paul

    ReplyDelete