Tuesday, September 13, 2005

More Than I Can Beard

I went on a 5 day army trip this past weekend. Friday night through Sunday afternoon was drill, and Sunday afternoon through Tuesday was to make up for last month's drill, which I missed to go rafting with Ben and Jon. The second half was a mission to take three boats from Baltimore back to Ft. Belvoir.






Despite being assigned to a M16 with an M203, which makes for unnecessary extra weight to carry, and not having enough tents or cots, both went off with no problems. My biggest hurdle though, took place a couple hours before the army stuff began.

I grew quite the beard in the two months of civilian life. It's never been so thick. It's never been so...respectable. So manly!

Women thought it was sexy. Men thought it was evil. Josh thought he'd pick at it way too close to my face.

It's gone now. The remains in the bathroom trashcan and sink.

It shall return.



Pat's Manly Beard
July 11, 2005 - September 9, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment