Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Several Random Things

First off, happy birthday Paul. Sorry you had to walk blindfolded through a mall, running into doors and going up escalators, but it was worth it.


Paul doesn't know what's going on.


Second, as promised, here is the gag reel from the previous video. Includes a slow motion replay even.

Third, as more and more things come out about Katrina, the more I get angry. I agree with Sen. Hillary Clinton, an independant commission needs to be conducted as it was with 9/11. I have a feeling Bush's probe won't reveal anything too scathing.

Fourth, I've added a new link to the right to Orioles Hangout, a baseball site Paul works for. I've read a few of his works and it's impressive stuff.


The Guys


Lastly, a neat article about the new Superman movie appeared in Newsweek this week. It has a little bit of spoiler content, but it can be found here, and features a new pic of Brandon Routh in costume.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't know what's going on.

    -Paul

    ReplyDelete